Register for this Event
Please join the Center on Global Energy Policy for a presentation and discussion on the future of the Renewable Fuel Standard. Dr. James Stock, a non-resident Fellow at the Center, former member of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers and the Harold Hitchings Burbank Professor of Political Economy at the Harvard Kennedy School, will present the findings of his new report, “The Renewable Fuel Standard: A Path Forward.”
After the presentation, there will be two panel discussions moderated by Center Founding Director Jason Bordoff.
The first will feature analysis and commentary from:
- Dr. Bruce Babcock, Cargill Chair of Energy Economics, Director, Biobased Industry Center, and Professor of Economics, Iowa State Universit
- Dr. Scott Irwin, Laurence J. Norton Chair of Agricultural Marketing, University of Illinois
- Robert McNally, President, Rapidan Group, and non-resident Fellow at the Center on Global Energy Policy
- Ron Minsk, Former Special Assistant to the President for Energy and Environment at the White House National Economic Council
- Dr. James Stock
The second panel will feature:
- Tom Buis, Chief Executive Officer, Growth Energy
- Michael McAdams, President, Advanced Biofuels Association
- John Reese, Downstream Policy & Advocacy Manager, Shell
- Additional panelists to be confirmed
Registration is required for in-person attendance.This event is open to press.
A video and podcast of this event (in addition to other past Center events) will be available ~3 to 5 days after the date of the event via our website or through iTunes (podcasts only).
For more information contact: email@example.com
National Press Club
529 14th Street NW, Floor 13
Washington DC 20045