Register for this Event
The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) invite you to a briefing that will provide information on the rapid changes occurring in the U.S. energy sector. The findings of the 2016 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook show that the U.S. energy sector, and the power sector in particular, have experienced unprecedented growth in newer, cleaner sources of energy.
The briefing will feature an overview presentation by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) on the findings from the Factbook, followed by a moderated industry panel with senior executives from a range of clean energy industries.
Lunch will be provided.
- Colleen ReganSenior Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Lisa JacobsonPresident, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Kathryn ClayVice President for Policy Strategy, American Gas Association
- Katherine GenslerDirector, Government Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Owen SmithDirector, Energy Policy & Strategy, Ingersoll Rand
- Paula SoosVice President, Government Relations, Covanta Energy
- Mark WagnerVice President, Government Relations, Johnson Controls
- Jeffrey LeaheyDeputy Executive Director, National Hydropower Association
GET THE FACTS: Download the Factbook here: www.bcse.org/sustainableenergyfactbook.
This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP to expedite check-in.
Rayburn House Office Building Room B-338
C Street and South Capitol Street, SE