Register for this Event
The full Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources hold a hearing to examine the status of energy storage technologies, reviewing today’s technologies and understanding innovation in tomorrow’s technologies.
The hearing will be webcast live on the committee’s website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the hearing is complete. Witness testimony will be available on the website at the start of the hearing.
· Sen. Lisa Murkowski, Chairman; Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
· Sen. Maria Cantwell, Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
· Dr. Vincent Sprenkle, Technical Group Manager, Electrochemical Materials & Systems Group, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
· Mr. Praveen Kathpal, Vice President, AES Energy Storage, Chair – Board of Directors, Energy Storage Association
· Mr. Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
· Mr. John Seifarth, Director of Engineering, Voith
Dirksen Senate Office Building
366 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20002