Register for this Event
Leading up to COP21 in Paris, join Abt Associates for a discussion on the innovative actions cities are taking to build low-carbon, climate-resilient cities and the evolving global landscape for climate change finance including the role of co-benefits in securing funds to mitigate and adapt to climate impacts.
- Karen Florini, Deputy Special Envoy, Climate Change, U.S. Department of State
Who Are the Innovators Building Low-Carbon, Climate-Resilient Cities?
- Sam Adams, Director, U.S. Climate Initiative, World Resources Institute, Former Mayor of Portland, Oregon
- Tanya Müller, Secretary of Environment, Mexico City
- Joel Smith, Principal Associate, Abt Associates
Where’s the Money? The Role of Finance in Climate Change:
- Amal-Lee Amin, Chief, Climate Change and Sustainability Division, Inter-American Development Bank
- Mark Tercek, President and CEO, The Nature Conservancy
- Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Glen Anderson, Principal Associate, Abt Associates
The Donor Perspective:
- Charles North, Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Economic Growth, Education and Environment (E3), USAID
555 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20001