Register for this Event
Join the Alliance to Save Energy for a Congressional Briefing on Reinventing Existing Buildings: The Path to Increasing Energy Productivity. You’ll hear discussions on increasing energy productivity in the built environment through technology, policy, and innovative financing.
- Michael Bruce, Director, Hannon Armstrong
- Ralph DiNola, CEO, New Buildings Institute
- John Galyen, President, Danfoss North America
- Clay Nesler, Vice President, Global Energy and Sustainability, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Curt Rich, President & CEO, North American Insulation Manufacturers Association
- Roland Risser, Director, Building Technologies Office, Department of Energy
- Robert Sahadi, Director, Energy Efficiency Finance Policy, Institute for Market Transformation
- Francis Slakey, Executive Director, Georgetown Energy Prize
- Cathy Snyder, Vice President of Energy & Environment, Lockheed Martin Washington Operations
- Tim Wentz, Treasurer, ASHRAE
Hart Senate Office Building, Room 902
Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510