Register for this Event
A number of individuals, companies, and institutions are working on ways to take the “bite” out of fossil fuel emissions as we continue the sustainable energy transition. By mixing fuels from alternative and renewable sources, we’re seeing new opportunities to develop a cleaner “carbon economy”.
We will host a panel covering technologies and advancements in:
1. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels;
2. Capture and sequestration of carbon dioxide; and
3. Producing useful products from carbon dioxide waste streams.
- Lee Beck – Senior Advocacy & Communications Advisor, Global Carbon Capture and Sequestration Institute
- Bill Brandon – President and CTO of Industrial Ecosystems Partners and Chief Technology and Research Officer and Vice President of Leaders in Energy
- Greg Kats – Board Member of Blue Planet
Learn more about our program here. Register below. Early bird discounts through May 22nd. Job seeker and student discounts also available. Ticket includes program, pizza, and beverages.
Thanks also to the Amir D. Aczel Foundation for Research and Education in Science and Mathematics and Industrious Ballston for their sponsorship of this event.
4201 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington VA 22203