Register for this Event
Join us for a discussion of the Distributed Energy Resources Authority Act! Distributed energy resources are decentralized resources that are located at the community level, including solar and other renewables, energy storage, energy efficiency, and demand management technologies. Come to hear about the Act from its creators, including Council member Charles Allen, as well as views from the local advocacy community.
- Council member Charles Allen – DC Council member
- Edward Yim – DC Department of Energy and Environment
- Larry Martin – DC Consumer Utility Board
- Nikhil Balakumar – Coalition for a Resilient DC
- Nicole Sitaraman – Sunrun
- Lara Levison – DC Sierra Club Energy Committee Chair
Snacks will be provided.
For more information, contact:
- Erica Weyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 812 204 0567
- Lara Levison, Energy Committee Chair, DC Sierra Club, email@example.com, 202-423-5523 (cell)
National Sierra Club Office, Room 1C (lower level)
50 F Street, NW
Washington DC 20001