Register for this Event
Join us for a panel discussion in D.C. on Technology Advances in Oil and Gas Production and Transportation Use, and Their Impact on US and Global Markets. The panel discussion will be led and moderated by Harris alumni and professionals working in the energy sector in D.C.
- Jeff Gerlach, MPP’14, is a Senior Policy Analyst at Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE).
- John Staub, MPP’02, is the Director of the Office of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Analysis at the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- Mark Schipper is an analyst on EIA’s Transportation Energy Consumption and Efficiency Analysis Team.
- James Blatchford, MPP’09, is Director of Policy at Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE).
- Michael Ford, MPP’10, is an economist with the Bureau of Land Management’s Office of Energy, Minerals, and Realty Management.
Questions? Please contact HarrisAlumni@uchicago.edu.
The University of Chicago Office of Federal Relations
1730 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20006