Register for this Event
The D.C. Bar Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Section will host a panel of distinguished government, private sector and non-profit experts that will explore recent developments in EPA’s Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program. Topics will include an overview of the RFS program, the impact of EPA’s recently proposed 2014 and 2015 RFS production targets, the impact of fraud in the renewables fuel market, the so-called blend wall and legislative developments.
This brown bag program is sponsored by the Sustainability and Environment Committee of the D.C. Bar Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Section, in cosponsorship with the following additional D.C. Bar Section(s): Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section. Also in cosponsorship with the American Bar Association Section on Environment, Energy and Resources and the Environmental Law Institute. Doors open at 11:30 am.
**This program is available for both in-person attendance and live webinar/webcast participation. To access webinar/webcast registration, please copy and paste the following link in your web browser: http://www.dcbar.org/marketplace/event-details.cfm?productcd=071603ESECW
Please Note: Requests for changes to registration from in-person attendance to webinar/webcast must be made by 10 a.m. the day of the event.
- Erik Baptist, Senior Counsel, American Petroleum Institute
- Scott Faber, Vice President of Government Affairs, Environmental Working Group
- Larry Schafer, Principal, Playmaker Strategies, LLC
- Karl Simon, Director of Transportation and Climate Division, U.S. EPA Office of Transportation and Air Quality
- Bruce Pasfield, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP (Moderator)
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW
Washington DC 20005