Register for this Event
This 3.5-hour seminar will provide builders and energy raters with a comprehensive review of U.S. DOE Zero Energy Ready Home construction including the business case, consumer messaging and marketing resources, detailed specifications, and opportunities to be recognized as an industry leader. In the process, attendees will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is the future of housing and why is it headed there?
- What new business approach is critical for builders in a slow housing market?
- What critical components define a DOE Zero Energy Ready Home?
- How are builders offering DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes today at market-based prices?
- Why are DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes often the lowest cost option for homebuyers?
- What eight compelling value propositions are unique to DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes?
- How can DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes substantially lower home builders’ risks?
- How can DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes be constructed with readily available, tried-and-true technologies and practices?
- How can builders achieve significant recognition for providing zero energy ready performance?
- What local resources are available to assist home builders with US DOE Zero Energy Ready Home projects?
Sam Rashkin, Chief Architect, DOE Building Technologies Office
Jamie Lyons, Senior Engineer, Newport PartnersRegister for this Event