WCEE’s Lunch & Learn Series presents
As cybersecurity becomes an increasing concern in every facet of our lives we are inundated with information about its importance. At this interactive lunch and learn presentation, Deloitte’s Shari Gribbin will focus on critical aspects of the energy industry cybersecurity landscape including the regulatory and legal outlook, governance and compliance trends within utilities, and the intersection with privacy requirements for customer information, CEII and other data.
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm
Venue: McCarter & English LLP, 1301 K Street NW, Suite 1000 West, WDC 20005
There is no registration at the door; please register off WCEE’s website.
Closest Metro: McPherson Square Station (Blue/Orange/Silver Lines)
Cost: $5 (WCEE members); $20 (non-WCEE members)
This is a Lunch & Learn (i.e. brown-bag) event; beverages will be provided but please bring your own lunch.
WCEE is grateful to
McCarter & English LLP
for use of its conference facilities
Shari Gribbin is a Senior Manager in the Regulatory & Compliance Group and has more than 18 years of experience working as both a regulatory lawyer and cyber compliance professional. Prior to joining Deloitte Shari worked at Exelon Corporation where she served for many years in a dual role as both an enterprise-wide compliance manager and lead regulatory cyber counsel across all business units. She also has broad experience with power and utility cyber implementation, investigation, audit and compliance to critical infrastructure regulations and NIST requirements.
Shari’s cyber security practice focuses on:
• Cyber security regulatory and operational risk assessments and strategic improvement and mitigation plans;
• Design and implementation of cyber security governance and compliance programs;
• Internal and regulatory investigation, root cause analysis and audit support;
• Cyber process and control program development and implementation with a focus on improved executing procedures, quality assurance controls and compliance management;
• Subject matter specialist support across FERC, NERC and CIP/Cyber regulatory compliance and enforcement requirements.
Ms. Gribbin is co-founder and former chair for the National Energy Compliance Forum, a nationwide industry collaborative focused on leading practices in energy compliance. She has a Juris Doctor from Temple University School of Law, a B.A. in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and an A.A. in business management.