Register for this Event
Join us in Washington, DC for our Cultivate Work & Personal Relationships for More Happiness Netwalk. We take you on a curated 1 – 2-mile walk made for all fitness levels where we take the added pressure off you and make the introductions for you, provide you opportunities to ask questions and have authentic conversations with social impact leaders and local business owners we support, and get a taste of the vibrancy of neighborhoods by discovering hidden gems and parks.
Come and support your local entrepreneurs and learn How to Cultivate Work & Personal Relationships, browse local shops, and much more. [see past Netwalk photos]
- Elle VanDyne, Founder, CollabCreate DC
- Jessica Tunon, Founder / CEO Netwalking®, LLC. Jess will facilitate our gathering!
- 2:00 p.m. Arrivals and Networking
- 2:15 p.m. Welcome Message (promptly start)
- 2:20 p.m. Netwalking Leaders and attendee Introductions
- 2:30 p.m. Netwalk (Includes breaks for storytelling, photography, and chances to browse local shops)
- 4:00 p.m. Keep the conversation going at our last local business stop TBD
Local Business Highlights!
- Please confirm attendance. We need a headcount so local businesses can accommodate our group. Often, they provide discounts and samples.
- The unique experience is complimentary and will help you meet your personal, sustainable, fitness, and professional goals simultaneously. They are supported by our sponsors and volunteers.
- Please note, by signing up for the Netwalk you are consenting that you are fit enough to take part and comfortable with taking your picture.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Attendees receive a follow-up email with tips, speakers and local business contact information. We want you to continue building your community. We do not share your contact information.
- The event map and 1 – 2-mile route will be emailed to registered attendees a few days before the event.
*We are seeking sponsors for our future community events! We want to keep our monthly events complimentary for attendees so we rely on generous partners. For details, contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register for this Event