Register for this Event
The DC region has all the ingredients needed to take a regenerative future from demonstration to scale. The powerful mix of technical know-how, policy expertise, entrepreneurial creativity, and political and financial levers are all here. This one-day, open-space conference is a chance set a path to make it so. But “We” need You.
On this day we come together to answer: “How can we best combine our knowledge, skills, and activities across sectors to kick start a Regenerative Future?”
A regenerative future requires contributions from many sectors, interests, and skills. One of this opportunities at this unconference is to strengthen this social network.
A wide variety of sectors will be represented, and below is only a partial list of the topics that will be covered. Anyone looking to contribute their ideas and energies to our collaboration is welcomed!
- Farming, fishing, forestry
- Investing, banking, philanthropy
- Finance and funding, carbon markets, natural capital
- Grocery stores and farmers markets
- Policy making/analysis
- Environmental justice/compassionate farming
- Technology, innovation, data management
- Communication and storytelling
- Community organizing
- Retail, manufacturing, supply, transport
Anyone from NGOs, non-profits, for-profits, local/regional/federal government, academia (students and faculty), or any other groups or companies is welcomed.
George Mason University - Arlington - Founders Hall
3351 Fairfax Drive
Arlington VA 22201