Register for this Event
A congressional briefing featuring Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-01), the Vice President of Luntz Global, the President Emerita of the Harvard Republican Club, and the President of Students for Carbon Dividends.
Learn about the groundbreaking Luntz Global memo and the climate plan that is supported by a 7-to-1 majority of GOP voters under 40.
A few weeks ago, every Republican Hill office received a special memo from Luntz Global. Highlights include:
- 69% of Republicans are concerned the party’s position on climate change is hurting the party with younger voters
- “Climate Change is a GOP VULNERABILITY and a GOP OPPORTUNITY.”
Come get the full analysis on the breakthrough memo, the key insights, and more.
“This is the first time we’ve polled a climate plan that has real positive appeal across Republicans and Democrats” -Nick Wright: Partner, Luntz Global
- Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA): Co-Sponsor, MARKET CHOICE Act of 2018, Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividends Act of 2018
- Beth Youra: Vice President, Luntz Global
- Kiera O’Brien: President Emerita, Harvard Republican Club
- Alexander Posner: President, Students for Carbon Dividends
Followed by Q&A.
Students for Carbon Dividends, a national bipartisan, conservative-led campus coalition, backs the Carbon Dividends framework researched by the Luntz Group. The free-market plan has earned record-breaking support from economists, businesses, environmental groups, and more. It was recently endorsed 3500+ economists across the country—the largest statement of economists in American history.
July 10th, 5-6PM
Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2045
Complimentary mojitos, spritzers, wings, and desserts.
This event is designed to comply with House ethics rules.”This event is designed to comply with House ethics rules.
Please feel free to share this with your network.
Rayburn House Office Building
2123 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington DC 20515