Register for this Event
Hosted in coordination with:
House and Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses
Business Council for Sustainable Energy and Environmental and Energy Study Institute
Lunch will be served.
The eighth edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, published in partnership by BloombergNEF (BNEF) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE), will be released on February 13, 2020, and available to download at www.bcse.org/factbook. The Factbook provides updates on industry information and trends for the U.S. energy economy, with an in-depth look at the energy efficiency, natural gas, and renewable energy sectors, as well as emerging areas such as digitalization, micro-grids, offshore wind, hydrogen, and renewable natural gas.
- Ethan ZindlerHead of Americas, BloombergNEF
- Lisa JacobsonPresident, Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE)
- Emily DuncanDirector of Federal Government Affairs, National Grid
- Mona ShethDirector, Federal Government Affairs, North America Operations, Schneider Electric
- Allison HullDirector of Federal Government Affairs, Sempra Energy
This year’s Factbook will provide a first-of-its-kind overview of the major changes of the past decade in U.S. energy generation, delivery, and consumption, as well as 2019 year-on-year trends. Find out answers to the following questions, and more:
- How is the U.S. energy mix changing?
- How can clean energy make our infrastructure more resilient?
- What is the impact of policy developments on the market in 2019 including tax and trade issues, fuel economy standard updates and state and local government climate actions?
Room 2325 Rayburn House Office Building
Independence Avenue SW and South Capitol Street SW
Washington DC 20015