Register for this Event
For the fifth year in a row, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) have produced the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, which provides the latest industry information and trends from the energy efficiency, renewable energy, and natural gas sectors in the United States.
Join a panel of executives from BCSE member companies and analysts from BNEF to find out why the experts agree that “sustainable energy is the new normal” in America.Get answers to these questions and more:
- What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
- Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
- Are the recent changes in the U.S. energy mix structural, or temporary?
- How is energy efficiency impacting U.S. economic competitiveness?
- How are utilities investing in the future of America’s energy infrastructure?
- How does the United States rank globally in terms of clean energy investment?
Hosted in coordination with the House and Senate Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Caucuses.
Sponsored by the:
Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE)
Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI)
For more information, contact:
Brian La Shier at email@example.com, (202) 662 1892
Andy Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 785 0507
Gold Room 2168 Rayburn House Office Building
45 Independence Ave. SW
Washington DC 20515