Register for this Event
This year’s Renewable Energy Policy Forum takes place as seismic developments in national and global policies are reshaping the renewable energy marketplace.
In December, Congress enacted a major new tax package offering long-sought stability to the wind and solar power industries. Just two weeks earlier, 129 nations at the COP21 meetings in Paris reached agreement on an unprecedented global effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Taken together, these developments are a source of immense promise for the future of renewable energy in the U.S. and around the world.
- Roger Ballentine, President, Green Strategies Inc.
- Doug Berven, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Poet
- Joseph Desmond, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Government Affairs, Brightsource Energy
- Alisa Ferguson, Principal, Strategic Energy Solutions
- Scott Hennessey, Director, Policy, Markets, and Regulatory Counsel, SolarCity
- Richard McMahon, Vice President, Energy Supply and Finance, Edison Electric Institute
- Dan Reicher, Executive Director, Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance, Stanford University
- John Stephenson, Manager of Public Policy, Amazon
- Kathy Weiss, Vice President, Federal Government Affairs, First Solar
The W Hotel
515 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20004