Register for this Event
Join Climate Advisers and DC Net Impact for a panel discussion about climate risk, how investors address these risks, and how firms present potential financial solutions which can mitigate climate risk. During the discussion, the panelists will discuss various case studies specific to palm oil and Southeast Asia. There will be breakout sessions with each of the panelists following the panel discussion.
- Sarah Conway, Lead Climate Finance Negotiator, Department of State
- Annemieke Beekmans , Director, AidEnvironment Chain Reaction Research project “Boots On-The-Ground Analysis: Palm Oil”
- Jan Willem van Gelder, Director, Profundo, Chain Reaction Research project “Financial Risk Analysis in Agriculture Commodities: Palm Oil”
- Gabriel Thoumi, CFA, Senior Fellow, Climate Finance, Climate Advisers, Chain Reaction Research project “integration – speaking climate risk to finance professionals: how to”
- Leslie Samuelrich, President, Green Century Capital Management “Institutional Investor Point of View”
- Tacy Roby, CFP®, Potomac Financial Private Client Group “Presenting Climate-Smart Options to Investors”
Speaker bios can be found here.
Busboys & Poets
1025 5th St NW
Washington DC 22031