Register for this Event
Please join us for a luncheon spotlighting the power of next-generation networks to spur solutions that protect the environment and grow the economy.
Jim Gowen, Verizon’s Chief Sustainability Officer, Darrell West of Brookings and author of Achieving Sustainability in a 5G World, and a panel of experts will discuss how high-speed networks will drive greater energy efficiency and deliver profound environmental and economic benefits.
- Jim Gowen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Verizon
- Darrell West, Vice President and Director, Center for Technology Innovation, Brookings
- Nancy Gillis, CEO, Green Electronics Council
- Emilie Hung, Solutions Architect, Verdigris
- Vaughan Turekian, Senior Director of Science and Technology for Sustainability Program, National Academy of Sciences
Verizon Technology & Policy Center
1300 I Street NW, Suite 500E
Washington DC 20005