Register for this Event
Building owners and managers can realize significant energy and cost savings using technologies and strategies in the building optimization ‘toolkit.” Tools include smart meters, EMS/EMIS/BAC software, and tenant education that can help facilitate demand management strategies like load shedding or shifting during peak hours. Demand Response programs can offer additional financial incentives to implement demand management.
Although there are many building optimization technologies and strategies available today, operator/ manager/ tenant behavior and buy-in can present obstacles for implementation. Speakers will discuss challenges they have come across and ways to overcome them.
In this session, speakers will explain the energy and cost-saving opportunities afforded by building optimization and demand management technologies and strategies as well as explore how to address the implementation challenges they have experienced.
- Sam Brooks, Managing Director, ClearRock
- Travis Davis/Dale Merritt, EnerNoc
- Zach Dobelbower, Associate Director of the District Department of General Services, Energy and Sustainability
- Lee Dunfree, Managing Director of Engineering Operations for the East Coast at Cushman & Wakefield
- 8:30 a.m. — Doors open
- 9-10 a.m. — Introductions and speaker presentations
- 10-10:30 a.m. — Q&A
- 10:30-11 a.m. — Networking
600 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 600
Washington DC 20001