Register for this Event
Are you a founder in the Washington, D.C. area solving an energy or cleantech challenge? Do you plan on raising funding from angel investors and/or venture capital firms?
Village Capital, a global investment firm, is offering its first crash course in investment readiness for local entrepreneurs. Learn from our world-renowned VIRAL curriculum and experts in early stage venture capital for energy and cleantech startups.
VIRAL is an investment readiness tool that helps entrepreneurs become self-aware and better articulate milestones and achievements to investors. With this framework, our alumni entrepreneurs have:
• Generated 43% more revenue than a control group
• Raised eight times more capital than a control group
• Served over five million customers
• Raised more than $220 million in additional capital
Open to all energy and cleantech entrepreneurs in the Washington, DC region.
Benefits of participating:
• Investor-focused pitch advice and practice
• Tailored 1:1 feedback with Energy VC expert
• Tailored 1:1 feedback with startup communications and public relations expert
• Individual sessions with Investment Analysts
• Take-home guide with insights into U.S. VC and CVC firms that specialize in energy, non-dilutive grants available by state for energy startups, and other forms of capital available to energy startups.
Cost: $500 (tax deductible)
Limited to 10 entrepreneurs
First come, first serve
For more information about Village Capital’s Energy Practice, please visit our website.
829 7th St NW
Washington District of Columbia 20001