Ralph Nader Discusses His New Book "Seventeen Solutions"October 5 | 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM (add to my calendar)
America is in crisis. After enduring two decade-long wars and a devastating financial meltdown, We the People have been abandoned by the leaders we elected to serve our interests. Now, in response to our desperate times, pioneering reformer Ralph Nader offers a new program of seventeen ambitious but common-sense solutions to our chronic economic and social problems.
• Making our communities more self-reliant
• Reclaiming science and technology for the people
• Reforming the tax system
• Protecting the family
• Getting corporations off welfare
• Creating national charters for corporations
• Reducing our bloated military budget
• Organizing congressional watchdog groups
• Enlisting the enlightened super-rich
• And more...
Nader offers a stark assessment of our shared straits, but his solutions constitute an eye-opening plan to save America—before it's too late.
Ralph Nader will discuss and sign "The Seventeen Solutions: New Ideas for Our American Future"
Please visit seventeensolutions.com for more information.
2021 14th St, NW
Washington, DC 20009