ABC Webinar: SafetyAugust 30 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (add to my calendar)
Biogas plants require safe conditions to contain any potentially harmful trace gases and avoid mishaps. Learn what top safety practices are used to minimize hazards and optimize your operations - especialy as they get older. Topics include:
- Biogas plant design - meeting applicable codes and standardsregister now logo 2 3
- Design considerations - pressure (PRVs, burst disks, tank ratings, covers), freeze protection
- Protective equipment aspects
- Development of a safety plan
- Seismic, wind, extreme weather
- Your questions and answers
This is an event you do not want to miss!
Presenters: Sarah Martin - O'Brien & Gere Norma McDonald - Organic Waste Systems
An interactive Q&A period will follow the presentations. You may submit your questions directly to the speakers.
Registration includes access to the slides and a recording of the webinar!
Register for the series and receive a $26 discount or join the ABC and receive complimentary access to this series and all future presentations.
Like what you hear? If you decided to join the ABC after attending one or all the webinar(s), your registration fee will go directly to your dues. That's up to a $267 discount (i.e. free money)!!!